Ministry, Leadership, and Missions Opportunities
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE US
GLOBAL MISSION OPPORTUNITIES
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA
- Lead Pastor. King’s Court Church is actively searching for the Lead Pastor whom God has chosen to lead us into the future. We are a multiracial, multicultural, cross-generational Christian family with a primary focus on Jesus Christ. We are set to lead the work of God in our community and generation and lay the block for the future generations to build upon. We spread the love of God and share the gospel through various community outreaches. King’s Court Church is located in the King’s Heights community northeast of Airdrie. Located in Southern Alberta and along the Calgary-Edmonton Highway, Airdrie continues to be one of the fastest growing communities in Alberta and Canada. Airdrie is home to over 70,000 people with 70% of residents below 50 years of age and over 30% between 25-44 years old. The growth and family-oriented nature of Airdrie is nurtured through a vibrant community life, and amenities including access to schools in every community, childcare facilities, seniors’ homes, recreational centres, sports and entertainment facilities, places of worship, etc.
Resumes can be forwarded to: Kings Court Church, 2964 Kingsview Blvd SE, Airdrie AB T4A 0C9, or email to email@example.com. Please also visit our website www.rccgairdrie.org. For complete job description, click here to view Pastoral Position Description.
POSTED: June 6, 2022
- Youth Pastor. McMurray Gospel Assembly (Fort McMurray, Alberta) is looking for a full-time Youth Pastor. The Youth Pastor will lead and organize an effective youth ministry, implementing fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism. Most importantly should demonstrate a hunger for more of God and possess a passion to lead the youth of our church and community into that same hunger. The overall objective of the Youth Pastor is to make Christlike disciples of our youth and to train and mobilize them to make Christlike disciples. For a full description, please download the MGA Youth Pastor Job Description.
Position: Full Time – 40 hours a week Reports to: Lead Pastor
Start Date: January 2022 (or possibly sooner depending on the applicant) Some experience or years of ministry experience and education are a benefit. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume, cover letter, and your Philosophy of Ministry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSTED: October 7, 2021 (This position may be outdated)
- Live-in Staff Member for Freedom Outreach. We need a live-in staff member (single guy) to do evening shifts from 2:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Freedom Outreach Centre where approximately 10 men live who battle addictions. This would have to be a mature Christian who can lead Bible studies, teach a class, and has a driver’s license so he can take the students to the gym or evening events. This would be a paid position. If interested, call Allen and Kandie Lagore at 204-271-3601. (This position may be outdated)
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE US
- Senior Pastor. Bethany Pentecostal Church (Port Angeles, WA) is seeking a Senior Pastor with unique strengths to guide the church into its next season of ministry, keeping the church inwardly strong while leading it to be outwardly focused. This pastor should provide directional leadership and work with the church board to develop and articulate vision, mission, values, and ministry initiatives, which in turn can guide ministry decisions and priorities regarding staffing, programming, and budgeting. Click HERE for a detailed job description. About our area: Port Angeles is one of the most beautiful places in the world to live. It is a coastal city, home to about 20,000 people, sitting at the base of the Olympic Mountains in the Pacific Northwest. It is a great place to raise a family. If you are the outdoors type, Port Angeles offers nonstop things to do: biking, hiking, fishing, and camping. For more information, please contact Ron Dearinger (board chair) at 360-775-1681 or email@example.com.
- Lead Pastor. Church for All Nations (CFAN) in Tacoma, Washington, is seeking God’s person to lead their congregation in pursuing their call as a church. The church has a rich heritage dating back to the Pentecostal revivals of the early 1900s. CFAN is a self-governing, elder-led church affiliated with the Fellowship of Christian Assemblies (FCA). Weekly attendance (in-person and online) average around 1,100. CFAN seeks a leader with a heart for worship, evangelism, teaching, discipleship, and revival. In addition, the pastor should demonstrate a call and determination to establish God’s kingdom—in the church, the community, the country, and throughout the world. The lead pastor should be visionary—leading leaders and building others up to develop and release them to serve in their areas of strength. Much more detailed information about the church is available by clicking the “FIRST STEP Document.” Click “CFAN Pastoral Search Process” for other helpful information, including a Lead Pastor Job Description and a candidate’s application and questionnaire. For more information, contact George Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children’s Pastor. Lighthouse Christian (Fond du Lac, WI) is looking for someone with the calling and experience to minister effectively to children. Lighthouse is an FCA (non-denominational), Spirit-filled church. We believe it is time to release the Kingdom of God by
———cultivating the God’s presence in worship,
———by understanding and believing the word of God, and
———by prayer and outreach.
Interested in creating an environment where kids can worship, hear God’s Word and experience his presence, fall in love with Jesus, and be released in their spiritual gifts? Click HERE for more information or contact Lori Simmons, interim children’s directory at email@example.com.
- Worship Pastor. Sisco Heights Community Church (Arlington, WA) is seeking an experienced, part-time worship pastor to oversee all aspects of worship ministries with the goal of engaging our congregation in creative, Spirit-led praise and worship. We have an experienced worship and audio/video tech teams ready to serve under a new leader. The worship pastor will be responsible for all aspects of worship and tech for weekend services and other church events. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, training, and leading worship ministry teams (musicians, vocalists, and volunteers) as well as serving in other areas as needed when directed by the senior pastor. Click HERE to download a job description. For more information and to send cover letter and résumé, contact Pastor Dan Eide (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Youth Pastor (part-time). Sisco Heights Community Church (Arlington, WA) is seeking a part-time youth pastor couple. We have a strong collaborative youth leadership team mixed with youth and adults with about 50 youth meeting on Wednesdays. Discipleship is our core value in equipping youth. For more information and to send cover letter and resume contact Pastor Dan Eide (email@example.com). To download a job description, click HERE.
- Business Manager. If you have education in business (or a related field) and experience in business office management plus a heart for ministry, this may be the job for you! The goal of City Church (Madison, Wisconsin) Business Office Team—an important, behind-the-scenes team that joyfully serves and comes alongside the various ministries of the church to enable them to function effectively—is to oversee and operate the financial, accounting, and human resources areas for City Church Ministries, which works with a variety of sub-organizations, including City Church, Campus for Kids Learning Center, Abundant Life Christian School, and 97x FM. More information about this position and the expectations of applicants for the job is available HERE. Contact Sara Knutson (608-221-1528 x309) to apply.
- Website & Social Media Content Manager. This position plays an intricate part to amplify the mission of furthering God’s Kingdom through the Communications Team at City Church (Madison, Wisconsin), which aims to create impressions through art, media, and every aspect of communication, drawing people to the church, and ultimately, into a relationship with Christ. The Website and Social Media Manager role within this team is to maintain up-to-date content and share the vision of City Church to our communities portraying our brand and message. More information about this position and the expectations of expectations of applicants for the job is available HERE. Contact Sara Knutson (608-221-1528 x309) to apply.
- Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer/Communications Coordinator is another key member of the Communications Team at City Church (Madison, Wisconsin) (see the description in the previous posting) who is assigned to create digital and print projects from concept to completion to ensure that church events are both inviting and accurately communicated consistently across the City Church brand and message. More information about this position and the expectations of applicants for the job is available HERE. Contact Sara Knutson (608-221-1528 x309) to apply.
- Administrator/Director. This position is responsible for leadership and overseeing the business functions of the “Campus For Kids” at City Church (Madison, Wisconsin). This person would facilitate the direction for the childcare center and the development of the whole child (i.e., cognitive, social-emotional, motor, language, spiritual) through creative, developmentally appropriate methods of teaching. In addition, the administrator would represent the childcare ministry on the City Church Council and Management Team. More information about this position and the expectations of applicants for the job is available HERE. Contact Sara Knutson (608-221-1528 x309) to apply.
- Students Pastor. Rock Church is seeking a youth minister who fits the church’s needs described in the Students Pastor Job Description. We are a non-denominational church with a Pentecostal heritage, averaging about 280 people each weekend. Our church staff is team oriented and looking for someone who can help equip our people to reach our city of Rockford, IL, the third largest city in the state. Contact Patrick McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.
- Worship Pastor. Christian Hills Church in Orland Hills, a west Chicago suburb, wants to hire a new full-time worship pastor. Persons who are interested in the position should send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
- Worship Pastor. Riverview Community Church (Kent, WA) is seeking an experienced, full-time worship pastor to oversee all aspects of worship ministries with the goal of engaging our congregation in creative, Spirit-led, vibrant praise. We have established and experienced worship and audio/video tech teams ready to serve under a new leader. The worship pastor will be responsible for all aspects of worship and tech for weekend services and other church events. The Worship Pastor will be responsible to recruit, train and lead worship ministry teams that include musicians, vocalists, and audio/video tech volunteers and be willing to serve in other areas as needed when directed by the senior pastor. Riverview is a non-denominational, multigenerational church located in a diverse suburb of Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Click HERE to download a job description. For more information, contact Pastor Tim Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Youth Pastor. The Little Chapel (Cordova, Alaska) is seeking someone to work with youth. There are about 30 young people attending now, but at times up to 50 have attended, depending on the time of year. Seven youths gave their hearts to the Lord last month. This is a part-time position that if wanted, could easily turn into a full-time position. God is moving and there is a hunger within these youth. If you, or someone you may know might be interested in this position, please contact Pastor Branden Dyer for more information at: email@example.com. We don’t want a big time gap between the current leader stepping down and the one(s) who will be taking this position.
- Communications Manager. Bethel Christian Fellowship in St. Paul, MN is seeking a person with the skills and ministry calling to oversee all aspects of the church’s communications—publications, social media, website, public relations, among other outlets. This is a full-time position (32 hours) with benefits. More details and a complete job description are available by clicking HERE.
- Pastor. Dewey Borea Gospel Tabernacle, in northern Wisconsin, is looking for a minister who will lead their congregation deeper into God’s truth. The church, south of the Twin Ports of Lake Superior (Duluth/Superior) has a long and rich history. Located in a rural area with a new building and no debt, the small congregation is eager to see what God will do through their next pastor. They would welcome a young pastor wanting to develop ministry skills OR a semi-retired minister still eager to help people grow in the Lord. The recreational area surrounding the church is known for its streams, lakes, and vacation destinations. For more information, contact Fred Goldschmidt (218-879-6765 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Youth Pastor/Digital Media Director. Riverview Community Church (Kent, WA, in the greater Seattle area) seeks someone eager to take on a dual-ministry role as (1) youth pastor to minister to the 7th through 12th grade students at Riverview Community Church and (2) communicate the mission and vision of Riverview Community Church on all media platforms (website, app, and social media) to raise the level of communication with both the congregation and the community. Riverview was planted in 2001, beginning in an elementary school before building the current facility in 2005. The church has a passion to share the love of Jesus with the Riverview Community and beyond! Download the job description HERE. To apply for the position contact Tim Reed, Senior Pastor (253-872-8881 or email@example.com).
GLOBAL MISSIONS OPPORTUNITIES
Mozambique Field Team Leader
SAM Ministries is looking for a couple to serve God’s mission and the SAM staff in Mozambique by providing leadership to the team. The candidate(s) would need to sense a full-time, long-term calling to serve in missions since the necessary learning and transition for anyone will be significant and challenging. The candidate would be mentored by Dwight and Lynn Lagore who will, Lord willing, be transitioning to the position of Executive Directors once their replacements can fully engage in the responsibilities in Mozambique. Since the role requires not merely the leadership of the mission team, but also the direction of our Leadership Training Program and other ministries, the candidate would need a Masters degree in intercultural studies (Missions) or business administration with at least a Bachelor degree in theology. Others may be considered if they have a minimum of five years in an executive leadership role in a Christian ministry or local church and are deeply committed to the church as God’s plan for establishing his Kingdom. Additional life experience, business experience, or skills would strengthen their application (e.g. commercial pilot license, experience in international development, discipleship training, mechanical experience, nursing, etc. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
Bible and Leadership Training Mentor/Trainer
SAM Ministries is looking for a missionary (single or couple) who could serve our Leadership training program and secondarily serve in other areas of the ministry. This person should be a Bible School graduate with either a bachelor degree (or higher) or a diploma in biblical studies as well as at least two years of pastoral experience. This candidate must have a commitment to the calling, art and science of leadership as well as a commitment to the importance of multiplying effective leadership cross-culturally as a Kingdom strategy. Candidates with real world work experience and/or any other trade or skill are preferred due to the nature of the broad scope of the work. Assignments would include: teaching core courses for (training and equipping trainers), assisting with the administration of courses and students, traveling to many rural areas to train and encourage leaders through on-site seminars and help follow-up with other programs (such as orphan and food security projects). (Medical experience, mechanical experience, or pilot training would strengthen the candidate’s application.) Email email@example.com for more information or to apply.
SAM Ministries is looking for a nurse (RN preferred) who could assist with our ongoing medical ministries. The primary role would be training and mentoring local health workers and/or pastors involved in ministering to their communities. Serving the missionary team’s medical needs would be an additional assignment. It is critical that any health professional applying for this position have a strong understanding and commitment to an expression of modern medicine as an outflow of faith and service. Since health and education are closely linked in the developing world, someone who also has a passion for basic literacy and equipping women with craft skills would be very welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.