Ministry, Leadership, and Missions Opportunities
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE US
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA
- Children’s Pastor. The Father’s House (Morinville, AB) is looking for a pastor to lead ministry efforts to children in our church and the broader community. The ideal candidate would have significant experience ministering to children and parents, as well as experience managing volunteers. The church is a multi-generational church with Pentecostal roots located thirty minutes north of Edmonton in a community of 10,000. Prior to Covid, 350 attendees enjoyed weekend services. Anticipating growth once public gatherings are again permitted, the staff and congregation are in the process of moving into a large, new facility. For more information or to submit your résumé, contact Peter Visscher by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time Associate Pastor is wanted for The Wave Church in Winnipeg, Manitoba
You can download the full job description here.
Resumes can be sent to Connilea Jules at email@example.com
- Live-in Staff Member for Freedom Outreach. We need a live-in staff member (single guy) to do evening shifts from 2:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Freedom Outreach Centre where approximately 10 men live who battle addictions. This would have to be a mature Christian who can lead Bible studies, teach a class, and has a driver’s license so he can take the students to the gym or evening events. This would be a paid position. If interested, call Allen and Kandie Lagore at 204-271-3601.
- Children’s Ministry Serve Team and Pre-K Coordinator wanted (permanent part-time – 24 hours/week, including Sundays) for Living Stones Church, Red Deer, Alberta. The main responsibilities are to recruit, orient, train and oversee the volunteer Serve Team, in cooperation with the Children’s Pastor. The Coordinator should be an excellent communicator and have a heart for discipling volunteers, as well as a passion to see children and leaders walking with Jesus. Please send résumé to Brenda Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Culinary Supervisor for soup kitchen in Nelson BC
Competitive Wage Package
Preference given to those with volunteering history
Apply to email@example.com
- Finance Manager/Bookkeeper. For Adult and Teen Challenge (Abbotsford, BC), which is a para-church ministry working in partnership with various ministers and churches. The organization is seeking a qualified individual who is ministry minded. For more information, click here for the job description and details. Or email: Janalyn@post.com
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE USA
- Youth Pastor. Duluth Gospel Tabernacle is looking for a full-time youth pastor. The church is located in Duluth, MN, a population center of about 100,000, on the shores of Lake Superior. Our Sunday worship attendance is about 280 and our youth group size is usually 70 to 80 (7th through 12th grade) on Wednesday nights. Responsibilities include organizing the Sunday School classes for the youth, planning and leading the Wednesday night meetings, planning and leading youth activities, participating in Bible camps (2 weeks in summer), and working as part of the ministry team including Children’s Pastor, Rebecca Haapanen, and Senior Pastor, Rolf Fure. Salary approximately $40,000 per year. For more information, please contact Rolf (218-340-4224) or send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Pastor. Pathway Church in Shorewood, IL, a southwest suburb of Chicago, is seeking a new part-time Family Pastor with a focus on children, youth, and families. Pathway is a non-denominational, charismatic congregation affiliated with the Fellowship of Christian Assemblies. For full job description and application, please visit https://apply.pathwayshorewood.com/.
- Youth Pastor. Grace Church of New Glarus, Wisconsin, is looking for a full-time youth pastor to oversee all aspects of ministry to Middle School and High School students. Ours is a small town of just 2,000 about 30 minutes south of Madison. The church averages about 250 on Sundays with the Wednesday night youth meeting running 35 to 40 students (grades 6–12). Our congregation is a close-knit family with a wide age range including young families and young singles all the way to seniors. We are a multi-cultural church with a modern, charismatic worship style and a strong emphasis on preaching God’s Word. Members regularly share testimonies and use their spiritual gifts as the Spirit leads. Our Vision Statement is Loving God • Loving People • Obeying the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. We are considering purchasing land to build since we are currently dealing with crowding in some of our Sunday services. Click HERE do download a job description. Send résumés to Pastor John Lewis (John@gracechurchng.org) or by mail to: Grace Church, P.O. Box 430, 416 2nd Street, New Glarus, WI 53574.
- Lead Pastor. The congregation of Philadelphia Church of Chicago is praying that God will reveal his choice for a new lead pastor, knowing there are both great challenges and great opportunities to reaching their neighborhood for the Lord Jesus. Although blessed with a large facility, Philadelphia Church has an active membership of approximately fifty to sixty, vastly below historical numbers, though many who have relocated still hold Philadelphia Church in their hearts.
——The congregation believes God is now writing a new chapter for the church family as they serve the Andersonville community of Chicago. The neighborhood demographic has changed dramatically over the years from a predominately Scandinavian community to one that is richly diverse and cross-cultural—a decidedly younger community with post-baby boom through millennial generation groups, a strongly “socially liberal” neighborhood, with the LGBTQ community being the strongest single block. The racially and culturally diverse congregation is united in their love for the Lord and for each other. Philadelphia Church is a place where you can experience God’s love expressed through His people. Our heart’s desire is to reach our community with God’s love through the salvation that comes through knowing Jesus. For further information, please contact Interim Pastor John Pickett at email@example.com.
- Worship Leader (part-time) Hope Hill church (www.hopehill.com # HopeHillNYC ) is a fresh and exciting new congregation in Union Square, Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for a creative Worship Leader who will be responsible for continuing the development of the Hope Hill worship team, leading 11:00 am Sunday worship services and practices. This is a part-time salaried position. To view or download a description of this position, click here.
- Finance Manager. We are looking for a full-time, skilled finance manager to maintain church financial records—including donations, purchases, receipts, and payments. A solid relationship with God, a heart for the mission and values of Sonrise Christian Center (Everett, WA), and proven bookkeeping experience are a must.
Job duties include: create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process payroll, accounts payable/receivable, invoices, and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a finance degree and is familiar with accounting software packages: QuickBooks, Excel, Servant Keeper, and others. Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead Pastor at The Country Church in Chula Vista, CA: Call Rev. Betty Varnell 619-422-6070 & 619-207-1358.