Ministry, Leadership, and Missions Opportunities
CHURCH LEADERSHIP & MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA:
- Pastor at Richfield Christian Fellowship in Edmonton, AB. The congregation (about 75) represents all ages with most in the middle to senior age-range. The church is about one-third Filipino, while the community itself is multi-ethnic, comprised of widely varying socio-economic groups with a significant number of immigrants and transient families alongside well established households. Church strengths include a core of loyal, committed, spiritually mature Christians and a sound, stable financial position (a debt-free building with room to grow). Challenges include an aging population, need to develop ministries to children and youth as well as community outreach and service. Much more information and details (including pastoral expectations and qualifications) are available to clicking Richfield Christian Fellowship Posting. You may also mail your résumé to Richfield Christian Fellowship at 3715 – 85 St., Edmonton, AB T6R 2G5 and call 780-462-4656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Children & Family Coordinator at McMurray Gospel Assembly in Fort McMurray. MGA is a thriving and growing church, a flagship church in the FCA ministering to over 180 children weekly. As Children & Family Coordinator, you would work with and report to the Children & Family Ministries Pastor.
• Are you a vibrant person who desires to see people know God and live for greater purpose?
• Do you want to grow in practical and leadership skills? In biblical and spiritual foundations?
• Are you looking for a sense of purpose and community — in a fun-filled atmosphere?
• Do you want to work in a dynamic ministry with committed leaders and amazing volunteers?
If so, then read on! As our Children & Family Coordinator, you would:
1) help oversee birth through grade one ministry;
2) be responsible for innovating and executing effective ministry for kids;
3) develop strategic partnerships with families.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
• Have a heart to see children grow in their relationship with God;
• Care about the family and believe it’s the church’s job to partner with and empower parents to be spiritual leaders in their children’s lives;
• Are able to build teams of people to accomplish all that we need to do;
• Have strong personal skills;
• Are self-motivated;
• Can take vision and execute an effective strategy to obtain the vision;
• Are a strong communicator who can inspire various people groups;
• Are a learner and listener;
• Can be innovative, creative, fun, and hard working.
For more information, click here for the full Job Description.doc and/or email: email@example.com.
- Finance Manager/Bookkeeper. For Adult and Teen Challenge (Abbotsford, BC), which is a para-church ministry working in partnership with various ministers and churches. The organization is seeking a qualified individual who is ministry minded. For more information, click here for the job description and details. Or email: Janalyn@post.com
Young Adults and Married Pastor at Living Stones Church, Red Deer, Alberta. This person must:
—be a Christ-centered person who evidences spiritual and emotional maturity.
—have excellent people skills and be able to minister within the framework of a team context.
—embrace the core values and mission of Living Stones Church.
—have strong biblical exegetical skills with an ability to disciple, equip, and train others to work in a team context.
—must have a biblical/theological degree and some experience in a pastoral context. For more information about this full-time position (which includes benefits and pension plan) click and dowload YOUNG ADULTS AND MARRIED PASTOR or contact Pastor Paul Vallee at Living Stones Church, 2020 – 40th Ave. Red Deer, AB T4N 5E3 (403-347-7311).
- Children’s Pastor at Living Stones Church in Red Deer, Alberta. This person must:
—have a thorough Christian Education background or a comparable theological education.
—be responsible for nursery to grade six.
—have excellent leadership and people skills.
—be able to teach and equip God’s people to instruct and train children.
This position is seen as a ministry to families with small children. For more information about this full-time position (includes benefits and pension plan) click and dowload Childrens Pastor or contact Pastor Paul Vallee at Living Stones Church, 2020 – 40th Ave. Red Deer, AB T4N 5E3 (403-347-7311).
- Pastor at Calvary Mennonite Church in Monetville, ON requires a Senior Pastor. This is a very small community just north of French River, ON and about 45 minutes southwest of Sturgeon Falls, ON. The church is presently under Mennonite affiliation but is open to changing this situation. For further information contact Jason Alston at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (705) 898-1875 or Cell (705) 898-1574
- Senior Pastor at McMurray Gospel Assembly in Fort McMurray, AB. Fort McMurray is a diverse community of over 129,000 residents in the heart of the oil sands of Alberta. MGA is a thriving church as one of the largest churches in the region. Please consult the Job Description for more info about the community, church, and ministry opportunity. You can email the Search Committee to apply for the position.
- Volunteer Coordinator for Our Daily Bread in Nelson, BC Are you a retired Pastor? Still have energy and desire? Do you like working with people? Have a heart for the poor, mentally challenged and those struggling with multiple barriers. Our Daily Bread, Nelson only hot lunch program for the disadvantaged, is looking for a Coordinator to offer support to our clients, coordinate volunteers, and help with fundraising and other miscellaneous responsibilities associated with ODB. This is a paid four hour a day position. Position is in beautiful Nelson British Columbia, perfect community for retirement. Send resume to email@example.com. Visit us at www.kootenaychristianfellowship.com
CHURCH LEADERSHIP & MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE USA
- Worship Leader (part-time) Hope Hill church (www.hopehill.com # HopeHillNYC ) is a fresh and exciting new congregation in Union Square, Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for a creative Worship Leader who will be responsible for continuing the development of the Hope Hill worship team, leading 11:00am Sunday worship services and practices. This is a part-time salaried position. To view or download a description of this position, click here.
- Finance Manager. We are looking for a full-time, skilled finance manager to maintain church financial records—including donations, purchases, receipts, and payments. A solid relationship with God, a heart for the mission and values of Sonrise Christian Center (Everett, WA), and proven bookkeeping experience are a must.
Job duties include: create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process payroll, accounts payable/receivable, invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a finance degree and is familiar with accounting software packages: QuickBooks, Excel, Servant Keeper and others. Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worship & Creative Arts Pastor at Gracepoint Gospel Fellowship in New City, New York
www.gracepointgospel.org. Position Summary: Responsible for the Worship & Creative Arts Ministries at a growing and innovative church in the NY metro region with a weekly attendance of around 1,200. Will be the leader and mentor to musicians, vocalists and all other creative arts volunteers. Give oversight to the technical directors. Must play and be able to lead worship from the piano and or guitar. This position reports directly to the co-pastor team. Candidate must be a high-energy, balanced charismatic who is passionate about creative and artistic ministry. Candidate must have integrity and a heart for worship. Candidate should be technically-minded, leadership-focused and looking to work in a team environment.
For more information on this position, its qualifications and responsibilities, please see the job description here.
- Lead Pastor at The Country Church in Chula Vista, CA: Call Rev. Betty Varnell 619-422-6070 & 619-207-1358.