Ministry, Leadership, and Missions Opportunities
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA
- Lead Pastor. King’s Court Church is actively searching for the Lead Pastor whom God has chosen to lead us into the future. We are a multiracial, multicultural, cross-generational Christian family with a primary focus on Jesus Christ. We are set to lead the work of God in our community and generation and lay the block for the future generations to build upon. We spread the love of God and share the gospel through various community outreaches. King’s Court Church is located in the King’s Heights community northeast of Airdrie. Located in Southern Alberta and along the Calgary-Edmonton Highway, Airdrie continues to be one of the fastest growing communities in Alberta and Canada. Airdrie is home to over 70,000 people with 70% of residents below 50 years of age and over 30% between 25-44 years old. The growth and family-oriented nature of Airdrie is nurtured through a vibrant community life, and amenities including access to schools in every community, childcare facilities, seniors’ homes, recreational centres, sports and entertainment facilities, places of worship, etc.
Resumes can be forwarded to: Kings Court Church, 2964 Kingsview Blvd SE, Airdrie AB T4A 0C9, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also visit our website www.rccgairdrie.org. For complete job description, click here to view Pastoral Position Description.
POSTED: June 6, 2022
- Youth Pastor. McMurray Gospel Assembly (Fort McMurray, Alberta) is looking for a full-time Youth Pastor. The Youth Pastor will lead and organize an effective youth ministry, implementing fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism. Most importantly should demonstrate a hunger for more of God and possess a passion to lead the youth of our church and community into that same hunger. The overall objective of the Youth Pastor is to make Christlike disciples of our youth and to train and mobilize them to make Christlike disciples. For a full description, please download the MGA Youth Pastor Job Description.
Position: Full Time – 40 hours a week Reports to: Lead Pastor
Start Date: January 2022 (or possibly sooner depending on the applicant) Some experience or years of ministry experience and education are a benefit.If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume, cover letter, and your Philosophy of Ministry to email@example.com.
POSTED: October 7, 2021 (This position may be outdated)
- Live-in Staff Member for Freedom Outreach. We need a live-in staff member (single guy) to do evening shifts from 2:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Freedom Outreach Centre where approximately 10 men live who battle addictions. This would have to be a mature Christian who can lead Bible studies, teach a class, and has a driver’s license so he can take the students to the gym or evening events. This would be a paid position. If interested, call Allen and Kandie Lagore at 204-271-3601. (This position may be outdated)
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE US
- Worship Pastor. Christian Hills Church in Orland Hills, a west Chicago suburb, wants to hire a new full-time worship pastor. Persons who are interested in the position should send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Ministry Director. Philadelphia Church in Seattle desires to hire someone who is gifted and called to minister to children. The position’s goals include helping children and their families to grow in their faith using Bible stories, singing, and prayer. Responsibilities include:
—Preparing age-appropriate material for children’s services for Sunday and Wednesdays,
—Planning classes for special church events or family activities,
—Recruiting and training volunteers for departments from 6 months to 11 years.
You may view the job description HERE. For more information or to apply, please contact Christa Arbuckle at 206-816-2084 or email@example.com.
- Youth Pastor. Grace Church of New Glarus, Wisconsin, (pop. 2,000) is looking for a Youth Pastor to oversee and direct all ministries of Middle and High School students (6 – 12th Grade), typically 30 to 40 students at Wednesday night meetings. (Download the job description HERE.) Grace Church (about 300 members) is just 30 minutes south of Madison). It is a family-oriented church with contemporary worship. We value solid, accurate teaching from the Word of God and desire the gifts and leading of the Holy Spirit in our services as he wills. Our vision is to love God and love people by obeying the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. Our mission is to reach the lost, connect believers together as family, help them grow in their faith, serve with their gifts, and send them out to impact their world for Christ. For more information or to apply, contact Pastor John Lewis (call 608-558-2858 or email John@gracechurchng.org).
- Senior Pastor. Duluth Gospel Tabernacle in Duluth, Minnesota, is searching for someone who feels called to lead a church with a great history into a promising future. Duluth Gospel Tabernacle is a multi-generational church that is over 100 years old but with an emphasis on strengthening marriages and families. Duluth is a city of around 85,000 people located at the western tip of Lake Superior, voted as the best outdoor town in America. For more information about specific expectations for the position, click here. If you are interested in applying, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Worship Pastor. Riverview Community Church (Kent, WA) is seeking an experienced, full-time worship pastor to oversee all aspects of worship ministries with the goal of engaging our congregation in creative, Spirit-led, vibrant praise. We have established and experienced worship and audio/video tech teams ready to serve under a new leader. The worship pastor will be responsible for all aspects of worship and tech for weekend services and other church events. The Worship Pastor will be responsible to recruit, train and lead worship ministry teams that include musicians, vocalists, and audio/video tech volunteers and be willing to serve in other areas as needed when directed by the senior pastor. Riverview is a non-denominational, multigenerational church located in a diverse suburb of Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Click HERE to download a job description. For more information, contact Pastor Tim Reed (email@example.com).
- Youth Pastor. The Little Chapel (Cordova, Alaska) is seeking someone to work with youth. There are about 30 young people attending now, but at times up to 50 have attended, depending on the time of year. Seven youths gave their hearts to the Lord last month. This is a part-time position that if wanted, could easily turn into a full-time position. God is moving and there is a hunger within these youth. If you, or someone you may know might be interested in this position, please contact Pastor Branden Dyer for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We don’t want a big time gap between the current leader stepping down and the one(s) who will be taking this position.
- Communications Manager. Bethel Christian Fellowship in St. Paul, MN is seeking a person with the skills and ministry calling to oversee all aspects of the church’s communications—publications, social media, website, public relations, among other outlets. This is a full-time position (32 hours) with benefits. More details and a complete job description are available by clicking HERE.
- Lead Pastor. Lighthouse Christian Church is praying and searching for the next pastor to lead the congregation into a new season of discipleship and ministry in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Fond du Lac is a town of around 42,000, located 70 miles north of Milwaukee, 75 miles northeast of Madison and 75 miles south of Green Bay. For more information on the position click here. If interested send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.”
- Technical Director. City Church, on the east side of Madison, Wisconsin, is looking for Technical Director, who will assist the Worship & Arts Pastors in producing and implementing the technical aspects of church services, events, and outreaches. You would be the primary person responsible for lighting, sound, video, live streaming, and other technology needs. City Church is a place where everyone is welcome to meet Jesus and engage in life-giving community. “Come as you are,” is one of our core values. We love meeting people right where they are at and believe in creating a space where people can have authentic encounters with the Holy Spirit, discover their gifts, and use them for God’s glory. For more information, click HERE to view the details of the job description. Contact Sara Knutson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for instructions on how to apply for this position.
- Children’s Director/Pastor. Rock Church in Rockford, Illinois (about 80 miles northwest of Chicago) desires to find a Children’s Director. This person will assist the Family Life Pastor in creating an environment for making disciples of the next generation, focusing on ministry to children (birth through grade five). Rock Church, a non-denominational church with a Pentecostal heritage (FCA), has a team-oriented staff and a family-focused congregation. Read more details about the this opportunity to serve, along with job expectations and qualifications here. Inquirers or applicants may contact Pastor Jared Katke at email@example.com.
- Pastor. Dewey Borea Gospel Tabernacle, in northern Wisconsin, is looking for a minister who will lead their congregation deeper into God’s truth. The church, south of the Twin Ports of Lake Superior (Duluth/Superior) has a long and rich history. Located in a rural area with a new building and no debt, the small congregation is eager to see what God will do through their next pastor. They would welcome a young pastor wanting to develop ministry skills OR a semi-retired minister still eager to help people grow in the Lord. The recreational area surrounding the church is known for its streams, lakes, and vacation destinations. For more information, contact Fred Goldschmidt (218-879-6765 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Youth Pastor/Digital Media Director. Riverview Community Church (Kent, WA, in the greater Seattle area) seeks someone eager to take on a dual-ministry role as (1) youth pastor to minister to the 7th through 12th grade students at Riverview Community Church and (2) communicate the mission and vision of Riverview Community Church on all media platforms (website, app, and social media) to raise the level of communication with both the congregation and the community. Riverview was planted in 2001, beginning in an elementary school before building the current facility in 2005. The church has a passion to share the love of Jesus with the Riverview Community and beyond! Download the job description HERE. To apply for the position contact Tim Reed, Senior Pastor (253-872-8881 or email@example.com).
- Worship Leader (part-time) Hope Hill church (www.hopehill.com # HopeHillNYC ) is a fresh and exciting new congregation in Union Square, Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for a creative Worship Leader who will be responsible for continuing the development of the Hope Hill worship team, leading 11:00 am Sunday worship services and practices. This is a part-time salaried position. To view or download a description of this position, click here.
GLOBAL MISSIONS OPPORTUNITIES
Mozambique Field Team Leader
SAM Ministries is looking for a couple to serve God’s mission and the SAM staff in Mozambique by providing leadership to the team. The candidate(s) would need to sense a full-time, long-term calling to serve in missions since the necessary learning and transition for anyone will be significant and challenging. The candidate would be mentored by Dwight and Lynn Lagore who will, Lord willing, be transitioning to the position of Executive Directors once their replacements can fully engage in the responsibilities in Mozambique. Since the role requires not merely the leadership of the mission team, but also the direction of our Leadership Training Program and other ministries, the candidate would need a Masters degree in intercultural studies (Missions) or business administration with at least a Bachelor degree in theology. Others may be considered if they have a minimum of five years in an executive leadership role in a Christian ministry or local church and are deeply committed to the church as God’s plan for establishing his Kingdom. Additional life experience, business experience, or skills would strengthen their application (e.g. commercial pilot license, experience in international development, discipleship training, mechanical experience, nursing, etc. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
Bible and Leadership Training Mentor/Trainer
SAM Ministries is looking for a missionary (single or couple) who could serve our Leadership training program and secondarily serve in other areas of the ministry. This person should be a Bible School graduate with either a bachelor degree (or higher) or a diploma in biblical studies as well as at least two years of pastoral experience. This candidate must have a commitment to the calling, art and science of leadership as well as a commitment to the importance of multiplying effective leadership cross-culturally as a Kingdom strategy. Candidates with real world work experience and/or any other trade or skill are preferred due to the nature of the broad scope of the work. Assignments would include: teaching core courses for (training and equipping trainers), assisting with the administration of courses and students, traveling to many rural areas to train and encourage leaders through on-site seminars and help follow-up with other programs (such as orphan and food security projects). (Medical experience, mechanical experience, or pilot training would strengthen the candidate’s application.) Email email@example.com for more information or to apply.
SAM Ministries is looking for a nurse (RN preferred) who could assist with our ongoing medical ministries. The primary role would be training and mentoring local health workers and/or pastors involved in ministering to their communities. Serving the missionary team’s medical needs would be an additional assignment. It is critical that any health professional applying for this position have a strong understanding and commitment to an expression of modern medicine as an outflow of faith and service. Since health and education are closely linked in the developing world, someone who also has a passion for basic literacy and equipping women with craft skills would be very welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.