Ministry, Leadership, and Missions Opportunities
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE US
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA
- Children’s Pastor. The Father’s House (Morinville, AB) is looking for a pastor to lead ministry efforts to children in our church and the broader community. The ideal candidate would have significant experience ministering to children and parents, as well as experience managing volunteers. The church is a multi-generational church with Pentecostal roots located thirty minutes north of Edmonton in a community of 10,000. Prior to Covid, 350 attendees enjoyed weekend services. Anticipating growth once public gatherings are again permitted, the staff and congregation are in the process of moving into a large, new facility. For more information or to submit your résumé, contact Peter Visscher by email at email@example.com.
- Live-in Staff Member for Freedom Outreach. We need a live-in staff member (single guy) to do evening shifts from 2:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Freedom Outreach Centre where approximately 10 men live who battle addictions. This would have to be a mature Christian who can lead Bible studies, teach a class, and has a driver’s license so he can take the students to the gym or evening events. This would be a paid position. If interested, call Allen and Kandie Lagore at 204-271-3601.
- Culinary Supervisor for soup kitchen in Nelson BC
Competitive Wage Package
Preference given to those with volunteering history
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Manager/Bookkeeper. For Adult and Teen Challenge (Abbotsford, BC), which is a para-church ministry working in partnership with various ministers and churches. The organization is seeking a qualified individual who is ministry minded. For more information, click here for the job description and details. Or email: Janalyn@post.com
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES IN THE USA
- Lead Pastor. Lighthouse Christian Church is praying and searching for the next pastor to lead the congregation into a new season of discipleship and ministry in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Fond du Lac is a town of around 42,000, located 70 miles north of Milwaukee, 75 miles northeast of Madison and 75 miles south of Green Bay. For more information on the position click here. If interested send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.”
- Technical Director. City Church, on the east side of Madison, Wisconsin, is looking for Technical Director, who will assist the Worship & Arts Pastors in producing and implementing the technical aspects of church services, events, and outreaches. You would be the primary person responsible for lighting, sound, video, live streaming, and other technology needs. City Church is a place where everyone is welcome to meet Jesus and engage in life-giving community. “Come as you are,” is one of our core values. We love meeting people right where they are at and believe in creating a space where people can have authentic encounters with the Holy Spirit, discover their gifts, and use them for God’s glory. For more information, click HERE to view the details of the job description. Contact Sara Knutson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for instructions on how to apply for this position.
- Children’s Director/Pastor. Rock Church in Rockford, Illinois (about 80 miles northwest of Chicago) desires to find a Children’s Director. This person will assist the Family Life Pastor in creating an environment for making disciples of the next generation, focusing on ministry to children (birth through grade five). Rock Church, a non-denominational church with a Pentecostal heritage (FCA), has a team-oriented staff and a family-focused congregation. Read more details about the this opportunity to serve, along with job expectations and qualifications here. Inquirers or applicants may contact Pastor Jared Katke at email@example.com.
- Pastor. Hope Christian Church, in the northern suburbs of St. Paul, Minnesota, is seeking an experienced, qualified spiritual leader who senses a call of God to revitalize the church and expand its ministry. The church has experienced some setbacks in recent years, but it recently merged with another area congregation, resulting in “two becoming one.” Their aim is to combine resources and energy so they can achieve their shared vision of God’s mission. Now poised for new growth and purpose, the property (a debt-free church building and parsonage) is ideally located. More information about the church’s vision, recent developments, expectations for a new pastor, and how to contact the church is available by clicking their online pastoral search document HERE.
- Pastor. Dewey Borea Gospel Tabernacle, in northern Wisconsin, is looking for a minister who will lead their congregation deeper into God’s truth. The church, south of the Twin Ports of Lake Superior (Duluth/Superior) has a long and rich history. Located in a rural area with a new building and no debt, the small congregation is eager to see what God will do through their next pastor. They would welcome a young pastor wanting to develop ministry skills OR a semi-retired minister still eager to help people grow in the Lord. The recreational area surrounding the church is known for its streams, lakes, and vacation destinations. For more information, contact Fred Goldschmidt (218-879-6765 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Youth Pastor/Digital Media Director. Riverview Community Church (Kent, WA, in the greater Seattle area) seeks someone eager to take on a dual-ministry role as (1) youth pastor to minister to the 7th through 12th grade students at Riverview Community Church and (2) communicate the mission and vision of Riverview Community Church on all media platforms (website, app, and social media) to raise the level of communication with both the congregation and the community. Riverview was planted in 2001, beginning in an elementary school before building the current facility in 2005. The church has a passion to share the love of Jesus with the Riverview Community and beyond! Download the job description HERE. To apply for the position contact Tim Reed, Senior Pastor (253-872-8881 or email@example.com).
- Senior Pastor. Valley Christian in rural western Minnesota (Breckenridge, MN), starting in 1915, has a rich history of being a multigenerational church. With our current Senior Pastor retiring in June, we are seeking our next pastor and family. Position is full-time and salaried. If you:
—are gifted in teaching God’s word in an engaging and relevant way,
—enjoy making people feel welcome with God’s love,
—are looking to take the next step in your life, and
—are feeling God’s prompting for a change,
then consider becoming our Senior Pastor at Valley Christian. For more information or to submit your résumé, contact Dana Wiertzema by email at VCCPastor2021@gmail.com You may also text or call 218-585-1293. Click HERE to download the job description.
- Executive Pastor. At Sonrise Christian Center in Everett, WA. This position provides oversight to people, projects and processes, including: build the vision and support the leadership of the Senior Pastor, serve on the Executive Team in decision-making, oversee pastoral staff and finance (bookkeepers, financial processes, and annual budget), among other assignments. Our Mission: “We are a spirit filled church family bringing the kingdom of heaven to earth.” A growing church and apostolic center with Sunday attendance averaging around 1,000 people across two services. We are multi-generational and growing as a multi-ethnic church body. The ideal candidate should have experience and thrive in a church culture that is apostolic (5-fold ministry), Spirit-filled, Pentecostal, revival focused and allows for the expression of spiritual gifts. Our church is currently in a transition to become a disciple making movement. To download full job description: Executive Pastor Job Listing
- Worship Pastor. At Sonrise Christian Center in Everett, WA. Lead, train and oversee worship and creative ministries for all services and events (40 hours per week) including all Sunday and midweek services plus conferences and events. Our Mission: “We are a spirit filled church family bringing the kingdom of heaven to earth.” A growing church and apostolic center with Sunday attendance averaging around 1,000 people across two services. We are multi-generational and growing as a multi-ethnic church body. The ideal candidate should have experience and thrive in a church culture that is apostolic (5-fold ministry), Spirit-filled, Pentecostal, revival focused and allows for the expression of spiritual gifts. Our church is currently in a transition to become a disciple making movement. To download full job description:Worship Pastor Job listing-FT
- Children’s Pastor. At Sonrise Christian Center in Everett, WA. Provide oversight (40 hours per week) of all programming and ministry for ages birth through 5th grade including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, ministry specific child care, summer camp and special events. Our Mission: “We are a spirit filled church family bringing the kingdom of heaven to earth.” A growing church and apostolic center with Sunday attendance averaging around 1,000 people across two services. We are multi-generational and growing as a multi-ethnic church body. The ideal candidate should have experience and thrive in a church culture that is apostolic (5-fold ministry), Spirit-filled, Pentecostal, revival focused and allows for the expression of spiritual gifts. Our church is currently in a transition to become a disciple making movement. To download full job description: childrens pastor job listing-final
- Family Pastor. Pathway Church in Shorewood, IL, a southwest suburb of Chicago, is seeking a new part-time Family Pastor with a focus on children, youth, and families. Pathway is a non-denominational, charismatic congregation affiliated with the Fellowship of Christian Assemblies. For full job description and application, please visit https://apply.pathwayshorewood.com/.
- Youth Pastor. Grace Church of New Glarus, Wisconsin, is looking for a full-time youth pastor to oversee all aspects of ministry to Middle School and High School students. Ours is a small town of just 2,000 about 30 minutes south of Madison. The church averages about 250 on Sundays with the Wednesday night youth meeting running 35 to 40 students (grades 6–12). Our congregation is a close-knit family with a wide age range including young families and young singles all the way to seniors. We are a multi-cultural church with a modern, charismatic worship style and a strong emphasis on preaching God’s Word. Members regularly share testimonies and use their spiritual gifts as the Spirit leads. Our Vision Statement is Loving God • Loving People • Obeying the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. We are considering purchasing land to build since we are currently dealing with crowding in some of our Sunday services. Click HERE to download a job description. Send résumés to Pastor John Lewis (John@gracechurchng.org) or by mail to: Grace Church, P.O. Box 430, 416 2nd Street, New Glarus, WI 53574.
- Lead Pastor. The congregation of Philadelphia Church of Chicago is praying that God will reveal his choice for a new lead pastor, knowing there are both great challenges and great opportunities to reaching their neighborhood for the Lord Jesus. Although blessed with a large facility, Philadelphia Church has an active membership of approximately fifty to sixty, vastly below historical numbers, though many who have relocated still hold Philadelphia Church in their hearts.
——The congregation believes God is now writing a new chapter for the church family as they serve the Andersonville community of Chicago. The neighborhood demographic has changed dramatically over the years from a predominately Scandinavian community to one that is richly diverse and cross-cultural—a decidedly younger community with post-baby boom through millennial generation groups, a strongly “socially liberal” neighborhood, with the LGBTQ community being the strongest single block. The racially and culturally diverse congregation is united in their love for the Lord and for each other. Philadelphia Church is a place where you can experience God’s love expressed through His people. Our heart’s desire is to reach our community with God’s love through the salvation that comes through knowing Jesus. For further information, please contact Interim Pastor John Pickett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Worship Leader (part-time) Hope Hill church (www.hopehill.com # HopeHillNYC ) is a fresh and exciting new congregation in Union Square, Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for a creative Worship Leader who will be responsible for continuing the development of the Hope Hill worship team, leading 11:00 am Sunday worship services and practices. This is a part-time salaried position. To view or download a description of this position, click here.
- Finance Manager. We are looking for a full-time, skilled finance manager to maintain church financial records—including donations, purchases, receipts, and payments. A solid relationship with God, a heart for the mission and values of Sonrise Christian Center (Everett, WA), and proven bookkeeping experience are a must.
Job duties include: create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process payroll, accounts payable/receivable, invoices, and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a finance degree and is familiar with accounting software packages: QuickBooks, Excel, Servant Keeper, and others. Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com